|Areas of improement
||Environment improvement effect
- Elimination of odor in cattle shed, hog farm and poultry house
- Decomposition of livestock waste on the floor and walls.
- Reduction of bateria growing naturally due to uric acid on the floor and preventing transmission of infectious disease.
- Growth promotion
- Less use of antibiotic or disinfectant
- Elimination of odor. Inhibition of feed waste left on the bottom of the feeder and fly habitation by regular application
- Increased immunity and digesting ability
- Prevention of skin disease
|Overall effects on the livestock shed
- Livestock shed environment is significantly improved and disease occurrences among farm hands have reduced.
- Odor in the livestock shed and skin diseases of hogs have been reduced
- Odor on the feeding opening reduced
- Less flies and mosquitoes, and effective eradication
- GI disease (constipation or diarrhea) of the livestock and mortality of young stocks have been reduced
- Generation of compost from manure and odorless organic compost
- Minimized cost by recycling the livestock waste.Farm income increased
- Reduction of respiratory disease due to less ammonia gas by spreading it on the floor of the poultry farm.
- Increased production in the poultry house
- Increased feed effectiveness and sped growth age up